Co-Founder and CEO, IKONA Health, US
- Built a diverse and highly-capable team of clinicians, patients, researchers, scientists, technologists, creators,and filmmakers
- Forged hardware, software, and data analytics partnerships with leading technology companies including Google, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- IKONA has worked with accelerators and incubators including VentureHive, MATTER, and NVIDIA’s Inception Program for companies revolutionizing industries with advances in AI and deep learning
The IKONA team is going to be focused on serving the chronic care, post-acute and senior care populations going forward. Subscriptions and content will be focused on supporting patient decision making and training senior caregivers. Beyond its work in assisted living, retirement communities, and home health agencies, IKONA hopes to support family caregivers at home, where Americans are providing almost $500 billion per year in unpaid care and need training support.
- Health tech innovators with experience implementing VR services in a post-acute or home setting
- Senior care or chronic care industry leaders and advocates who have an interest in supporting caregivers with VR
- Thought leaders or innovators in the aging space with an interest in technology’s role in supporting older adults and their caregivers