Dr. Monica Trujillo MBBS MPH FRACMA FACHI
Sen. Director, Chief Medical Officer,
Chief Clinical Information Officer, Australia and Asia-Pac
Why This Focus of Impact:
Monica Trujillo on Health Tech starts here: As Senior Director, Chief Medical Officer, and Chief Clinical Information Officer of Cerner, Australia and Asia Pac, Dr. Trujillo leads Cerner’s highly skilled team of doctors, nurses, and clinicians to raise clinical leadership, strategy, and engagement across the 400+ Asia Pacific hospitals and community health center clients. She is a well-known advocate for clinician and consumer leadership and engagement to achieve better health and care outcomes.
- Dr. Trujillo’s greatest pride and joy and greatest accomplishment is her family.
- Australia’s first Chief Medical Information Officer – assignment delivered the first fully integrated digital hospital in Australia and St. Stephen’s was the first Australian hospital to achieve HIMSS Stage 6 and now Stage 7 accreditation
- Led the establishment of the clinical program as well as the development of the clinical governance and stakeholder engagement framework as Australia’s inaugural CCIO
- Led the engagement process for the National Digital Health Strategy ensuring a comprehensive consultation was undertaken – the strategy has now been approved and is a landmark for Australia.
Focus is to have an integrated health care system that supports patients and their families, engaging consumers in their own health and well-being through access to information. Her intentions are to lead smarter care delivery to Australia’s population through the use of technologies.
- Health technology innovators who are working on a consumer engagement strategy
- Health tech innovators with data mining and business analytics products
- Population health experts
- Web site: https://www.cerner.com/ap/en
- Linkedin: http://linkedin.com/in/dr-monica-trujillo-40119a17