Dr. Graham Dodgson is a disruptive product and business creator. In this episode, he talks with us about how to protect innovative ideas, at the same time as commercially exploiting them – the pitfalls and best practices. We look at ideas (intellectual property) as a data point -and how these should be protected, and what they are worth to any organization.
Questions to Ponder:
- Do you have a strategy for building on IP?
- How does your IP rate in the competitive market?
- Are there potential partners? What are the risks?
- To license or not to license?
- Think – what is or should be patentable? What is the best-kept secret?
- Where does it fit into any due diligence process?
Dr. Dodgson’s Bio:
Contact The Trust Bridge:
http://digitalarena.co/ Arena for Data Protection Professionals)
Online learning portal https://training.