How to Build a Business Development Consultancy
Two years ago, I started getting asked this question…
How do you monetize introductions?
Performing business introductions has tremendous potential to create an important impact in so many amazing ways.
People you introduce could be expanding a business that delivers better access to healthcare, provides tech solutions in disaster situations, and brings empowerment, clean energy, agriculture, transportation, finance, and education innovation that results in improving lives, economies, and futures.
And, you know that’s not all.
I want (need) well-trained business development colleagues with their minds and hearts in the right places.
Independent business developers cannot do it all alone.
We work well in tandem to open doors that otherwise would not be opened. We help each other in trade and commerce deals, connect each other to new resources, refer requests, and work together on large-scale projects that are profitable and serve the greater good.
So, as a business developer in my world, you are a lot more than someone who simply makes an introduction.
The online course I’ve created is called “How to Build a Business Development Consultancy.” It is recommended for:
- Business and Executive Coaches
- Business Management and Marketing Consultants
- Media Platform (ie: podcast, magazine, blog) Owners with an audience or community base of entrepreneurs, start-ups, or independent professionals
- PR Professionals
- Trade and Commerce Consultants
The course is developed in English and available where people have access to the Teachable platform. Here’s just some information to give you an idea about the course.
What you’ll learn:
- How to change your mindset about networking
- How to develop a better network perfect for business development
- How to attract great contacts easier
- How to use your business development consultancy to foster your company’s influence
- How to monetize your consultancy
- Upgraded income potential
- Greatly increased confidence in making connections and introductions
- Personal and business impact realization
- Potential opportunity to collaborate with Frontrunners Development, Inc.