Hope For The Warriors® has been a long-appreciated and respected organization dedicated to servicing those who give their all. You can learn more about the organization below, but, in this 12-minute video, Publisher, Mary Kurek, talks with Steve Bartomioli (Senior Director for Sports and Recreation) about their 30×30 Mindfulness Challenge for the year 2020. You’ll learn a bit about this free program’s offerings, and their method for helping service members and their families (including veterans) to bring renewed or re-engaged mindfulness to their mental wellbeing. Meet Steve Bartomioli (13-min video).
Check out this flier on the 30×30 Challenge that includes registration information.
About Hope For The Warriors®
- Hope For The Warriors, a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family, and hope for veterans, service members, and military families.
- Hope For The Warriors was founded in 2006 on Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, in North Carolina by military families that witnessed, firsthand, the effects of war on their families and community.
- For more than 13 years, Hope For The Warriors has continued to provide a full cycle of care through many programs to restore the self, family, and hope to post-9/11 service members, veterans, military families, caregivers, and families of the fallen across the country.
- What began as post-combat bedside care and support, has evolved into a national organization that has adapted to ongoing changes within the military community. The organization has stayed the course with our country’s post-9/11 veteran population as a physical wound healed, but emotional wounds still need care.
- Hope For The Warriors believes warriors can thrive with access to integrated services focused on their individual and collective well-being. Recognizing the lack of ideal resources for every service member and military family in their individual communities, Hope For The Warriors offers a wide variety of virtual capabilities.
- Since its inception, Hope For The Warriors has served more than 30,000 service members, veterans and military families through a comprehensive approach to well-being focusing on,
clinical health and wellness
sports and recreation
- If Hope For The Warriors does not have a program that meets a specific need, team members can connect with one of the organization’s more than 100 Partners in Mission.
- For more information on Hope For The Warriors visit hopeforthewarriors.org