November 2, 2021
New Frontrunners: Welcome to the League!
Jillian Haslam: Philanthropist/Author/TEDx Speaker Interview here
Eleanor Haglund: Aspire360 Investor/Founder Match Platform Interview here
Adam Gordon: Plumb.one Independent Search Engine focused on research Interview here
Joyce Nwatuobi: ThriveHealth Kidney and Behavioral Telehealth Interview here
Don’t forget that you can listen to our interviews and related content on your favorite podcast platform. Link here.
Frontrunners Development, Inc. Business Developer, Mary Kurek, has started a new podcast series called BizDev Boost which is its own channel here on Frontrunners Innovate. Click here to access the ongoing series of short lessons with tips and examples that will help you whether you are business developing for your own business or nonprofit or doing so as a professional for clients. Note: Mary has accepted two appointments from an African monarchy to utilize her business development expertise to help build economic development for their country.
Want to learn how to be a diplomat? We are partnering with Ambassador Ghazala Khan on a curriculum that will help you learn just that. Also, should be interested in one-on-one coaching toward a diplomatic role, that, too, is possible. Contact us.
UN Sec Gen’s Campaign to End Violence Against Women Webinar 11/24/21: Register here.
Global Heat Map of SDG Partners: Add yourself here.
- Credible sources who are selling gold in any form.
- Hospitals, clinics, prison systems, and anywhere kidney or behavioral health is offered and telehealth would be welcome or improved upon.
- Entrepreneurs seeking investors of seed or Series A and Investors who fit seed or Series A rounds (all types of investors). New platform that provides matches is heading into beta launch this month.
- Research partners (think tanks, journalists, clinics, educational facilities) who are eager to help build a richer research platform. Also looking for search engine partners.
- Film director with experience in documentary and mainstream film.
- Speaker opportunities – corporations, major NGOs. Overcoming immense challenges.
- Clinics or hospitals in 3rd world countries in need of medical equipment – particularly impacting women’s health
- Directors of international food programs.
- Intern teachers for a new Cambridge-based English curriculum pre-school in Cape Verde.
These are just some of the sourcing opportunities we have going on right now. If you are a business developer or influencer with a large network who would like to partner, let us know.