While the editorial team selects the frontrunners that we spotlight in each edition, we do accept submissions from writers around the world who are interested in providing content relative to our subject matter. The best way to determine if your work could be a fit for our magazine is to follow these guidelines:
- Check your subject matter against the United Nations SDGs – it’s likely that, during the course of a year, we will have an edition that connects to subject matter found within the SDGs.
- We will always do at least one edition a year on innovations in healthcare, finance, and climate, so consider these subjects as recurring opportunities.
- If you’ve been previously published in any reputable online or offline publication, that would greatly enhance our attraction to your work. (We expect solid writing with good grammar.)
- If you are a business person who writes on your business subject, we would consider that as an advertisement or sponsorship opportunity, which we would welcome as a fee-based submission. Additionally, we may be able to work with you on a sponsorship that would bring you into the magazine’s companion network, the Frontrunners League of Social Impact Innovation. The League is the pool of resources that we (my team and partners) draw upon to create business development opportunities. If this interests you, contact us here.
- We do not offer compensation for articles, but, are happy to help you gain some visibility for your work should the subject and writing fit with our magazine.
If you have questions or are interested in submitting an article and want to check its relevance to an upcoming edition, we will ask you to submit a paragraph on your subject, attaching any previously published work that you’ve written, if there is such. You can submit initial inquiry by contacting us here.
Once you are given approval, you’ll receive the link to return to this page for instructions (see below) and a deadline for returning the completed work.
SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS (Once editorial approval for your submission has been granted, please adhere to the following requirements. All text must be emailed as a word document. Deadlines must be honored.)
- 800-1,000 words
- Keep title to no more than 6 words
- Share keyword tags you feel most appropriate for your article (ie: education, climate change, health)
- Short 1-paragraph biography. If you are a book author, you can include a link to where your book is sold within your biography. You are welcome to include your Linkedin profile link and also your website link within your biography.
- Clear color headshot not smaller than 1,000 px and not larger than 2,000 px
- Can include another color photo or 2 with captions (same size as above) that would relate to your article’s subject.
- Review your piece (use the free app Grammarly to help). Staff will only review for obvious errors.
Photos must be emailed with the article. If you have a relevant youtube, please include the link within your text.
Note: All contributors reserve all rights in regard to copyright of their own material. Make sure your content is accurate.